Sunday, February 22, 2009


Bonjour!

This is my sixth day in France and I have already been to the market, started a bank account, went skiing in the French Alps and learned to play a game called Jungle Speed. Here they eat croissants and Nutella for breakfast every morning, it is a wonderful tradition that I will be adopting when I get back to Canada! At the ski hill/mountain they have chair lifts but they also have this thing called a teleski. It is basically a pole with a tiny metal circle at the end, your supposed to put it between your legs, but not sit on it, and let it pull you up the very steep mountain. They had a slow teleski for the baby hill (which is still surprisingly steep) so I was able to make it up but when we went on the the second teleski, the adult one, I fell off. I got up the second time, but then Margot fell off,by the third time we all got up the mountain successfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment