Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I discovered a wonderful new thing today, bananas and nutella! Soooooo good! It's very similar to peanut butter and banana so I feel stupid not to have thought of it before! After I ate my nutella and banana I told Margot and Fanny about peanut butter and banana and they tried it and loved it! And what I just thought about now is that we should try peanut butter, nutella and banana! That would be an amazing sandwich!!!!!! Otherwise the food here is very similar the only difference is they cook everything with cream.

1 comment:

  1. There is something to be said about coincidence. I just came from the lunchroom at work where I made myself a lovely peanut butter and banana sandwich. I never have them but I had a craving this morning. Very weird or tres estrange!

    ReplyDelete