Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back to School

Hey!!!!This is my second weeks back at school and I'm already exhausted. I really think that when I get back I'll appreciate school a whole lot more! I only have two weeks left in France! It went by so fast!! I can't wait to come home and see everbody and speak english! But I don't really miss english that much anymore, and I've even started to forget english words! I was talking to the english teacher the other day and I started speaking french, and Margot's little sister was asking me how to say words in english and I was hesitating!!
I ate a new weird thing!! It's called boudin, and its a pig's blood sausage that you eat with cooked apples. If you don't think about what you're eating it works but once you start to realize what it is it starts to get a little disgusting. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And then I called Dad you told me that there was a break out of swine flu, which had to be on the same night I happened to eat pigs blood!!!
Anyway, I'll see you all in two weeks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, that does sound kind of disgusting, but it's always excited to try something new and tell everyone you know all the gross details.

    It looks like you are having an amazing time my dear! The pictures are stunning, and I can't wait to see them all! How time flies though unfortunately..

    And if you grab a case of the swine flu from the pigs blood, and I grab some from being in mexico last week, I figure we can infect the whole family between the two of us and we can all suffer together haha!

    Can't wait to see you in two weeks <3
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my dear you have a little of your mother in you - very descriptive about gross food. I never, ever want to try it, by the way!

    Less than two weeks until you are home - where there is normal food and Nutella!

    Enjoy every last minute of your French Connection, but we can't wait to have you home!

    Je t'aime ma belle niece, Deb

    ReplyDelete