Monday, March 9, 2009

I know its not a church but
I know this is not the medivale church but I had to put a picture, so this is me in the village.
Hey! Sorry I still haven't been able to post the church pictures but I will soon!

I had the best week! I had my first rock climbing meeting, it was really fun, there are not very many people in the group and everyone is very friendly. But after my rock climbing meeting we went to see Slumdog Millionaire (in English with french subtitles) It was sooooo good! I cried through the whole movie, but I absolutly loved it! Itreid new meats this week, octupus, rabbit and duck. Octupus I didn't like at all, but the other to were really good, the duck was with this special honey sauce and the rabbit was also cooked with some sauce thing but they were both really good! And I'm pretty sure I ate rabbit liver.


2 comments:

  1. To say that I am surprised by what you're eating would be a huge understatement.

    To think we used to have to tell you every type of meat was chicken just to get you to try it.

    Keep on being adventurous - I am very proud of you!

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Octopus? Duck? Rabbit? They must have been served with Nutella. Are you the same gal who left Canada just weeks ago? Pam, you are going to have to step up your cooking - get out your rabbit liver recipes!

    Rock climbing? You are adventurous -skiing the alps, climbing the alps, what is next? From the smile on your face I think you can't wait to find out too. PS. Just hang on tightly, okay!

    Keep having fun, keep taking photos, keep sharing. I love reading all about it. Je t'aime ma belle, Deb

    ReplyDelete