Sunday, March 1, 2009

I went to Margot's dad's house this weekend, and we went to this really beautiful old church from the medival times, I took lots of pictures but I don't have time to post them now, but there coming soon! I listened to some hilarious french 80's music! And speaking of music, Uncle David, I thought you should know that Margot likes Amy Macdonald and we were listening to her the other day on our drive through Grenoble! I tried the weirdest food combination the other day, apparently it is very french to eat whole radishes with butter on a slice of baguette, its actually not that bad but I wouldn't eat it everday like Nutella!

2 comments:

  1. Nutella, bananas and french bread - now even I might like that and I can't figure out why you like nutella! Now the radish sandwich - I guess I will just take your word that it is not that bad!

    Can't wait to see the church photos - sounds magnificent! We saw some extraordinary churches and homes on our visit too!

    And I am still anxious to hear how school fared this week! You must be so busy ...so busy having fun that is. I am thrilled for you with each note that gets posted - you are an adventurous, smart, beautiful young woman. Margot and her family are hosting the best candidate!

    Have even more fun this week and I can't wait to hear all about it. This blog is a fantastic idea.

    Je t'aime ma belle niece, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davina,

    It sounds like you are having an amazing time! I just have to say that when you see the alps from your bedroom window, you know that it is a magnificent place. I am so terribly jealous of you, but I have to say that I could do without the radish sandwiches, I think that perhaps that will have to stay in france. Im sure dad is very happy to hear that someone else has heard of amy macdonald, justifies his theories that she is popular.

    Hope you have a super duper week,
    Love,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete